Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Yay!!! So happy...why? Got my neopets account back after some idiot stole my password. Sicko person... I sent him/her hatemail...haha...aren't I evil? I'm glad I got it back cos my sister lost her account before and she only got it back 1 year later. Am I childish to be playing neopets at my age? Maybe, but I like them more than I like REAL animals that eat and poop all over the place. Besides, you kinda grow attached to them after a while, especially when you create them. Think I'm gonna spend today rotting at home again... not that I really mind. Even though I was at Orchard yesterday, I actually didn't feel like shopping. Can you believe it? Sam the SHOPPING ADDICT didn't wanna go shopping! It's a miracle, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home