Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Just came back from College Day. It wasn't too bad...erm, except for the speeches. Thought I was gonna fall asleep man! Esp during the last speech about SARS. Every year someone has to report some crisis..no idea why! Anyway, it was fun seeing some of the teachers again...and obviously, many friends I haven't seen in ages or those I dun see often. Glad to see so many people I know getting prizes, but obviously I'm a tad envious...heh heh.

Went for dinner with Jacque, Audrey, Addy, Kylie, Yong Yao, Soon Hui and Kheng Guan...we ended up in Scotts Food Court after ages of trying to decide where to have dinner. Wesley abandoned us in favour of watching the Matrix Reloaded at West Mall. Erm, but according to sources, it was more likely cos of a girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home