Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, November 03, 2003

Hi everyone! My IE is kaputt...stupid man. Dunno what's wrong with it. It can't connect to any site at all! Good thing my neighbour sent me Opera, another web browser, or I'd be stuck up the creek without a paddle! Phew. I tried updating and restarting, but neither of that works. I wonder what's wrong with it! Hmm...I don't even know who to ask for help on this...cos I don't know anyone here at all. Help!

Very stressed now...why? Ever since I got internet, I've been spending way more time than necessary on the net...like 6-7 hours at a shot. Not condusive for my studying man...definitely NOT. Well, better use less! Cannot afford to fail out after just 1 semester right?

Oh yes, for those nice people writing me letter, please write "7" with a line across the middle, cos if not the post office people will think you wrote a "1" instead okay? Then I'll take a long time to get your letters!

Okay, time to go...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home