Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, January 15, 2003

Phew...just came home from KAP...no no, not to eat at McDonalds...to Cold Storage (yes yes, Samantha has no life) It was like some kinda adventure man...was searching high and low for MARMITE when I finally spotted this harrassed looking manager who told me where it was. But he was nice, so it's okay. Hmm... all those aspiring housewives out there, watch out...this could be your kinda life in the future. All in all the shopping trip was pretty good. Got Inari (y'know, those beancurd skin thingys that you get in Jap conveyor belt restaurants)...I just love it man! In any case, it was pretty ex. Does it bother me? Not really...only that my daddy keeps saying we should save $$$. He says I've gotta watch my phone bill. It's not like I SMS a lot or whatever...I don't think $40 is a lot, do you? My sis uses more but he complains to me more...ugh, so unfair...*sobsob* she's also chio and artistic...what have I got? Ugh. Let's not think about it. Anyway, like Tiffany, or rather even more so, I am a personality test afficionado. I'm addicted to these things, especially during the "A"s...haha. I'm always looking out for new ones to do, so tell me if you know of any!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home