Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, May 17, 2003

Okay, then at the food court, we got this guy to help us take photos...with 5 different cameras! Jacque swore that the people in the food court were all staring at us! Haha, but this was always like that in Germany when we had the Immersion Trip in 2001...6 different cameras for every interesting shot! Hilarious eh?

Anyway, the way back home was totally annoying. I just missed the 970 cos it was right before the 77 that I was on!! Then i had to wait like almost 30 min for the next bus, so I just daydreamed the whole time. Then, though I pressed the bell like early, the bloody bus driver missed my bus stop and I had to walk like miles to get back home...then the bloody hill climbing. My feet so totally hurt man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home