Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Hmm, no comments on my blog for a long time...haha, maybe cos people don't know I'm back...or maybe they've forgotten me already...expected lah. People only remember pretty young things. I only fulfil the young part.

Sigh. Back to school. Tuesday, today, was a long long day. It started with English Lit and ended with English Lit (Lecture and Tutorial). In between there was German Cultural Studies, if that's what the Engl. equivalent is..I think I was totally knocked out by my lack my command or understanding or German or something. I just got lost somewhere during the seminar. Was sitting next to this stupid idiot who kept shaking the chair, so I couldn't sit or write properly! So hot also...but what can we do?

After that, I went to hand in my English Placement test slip at the International Office. Can you believe I waited almost 2 hours for that? I ended up ponning the German Lit lecture for that...sigh, and I wanted to save my 2 ponning sessions for another time, but since I was already waiting, I figured that I may as well wait till I handed it in, since I'd probably have to pon another week to hand it in also. Well, in return, I got a chocolate and some vouchers, so maybe not so bad lah. Still, I should've chosen a better (or worse) lecture to pon, since this one was about imagery, which is a totally central concern to literature!

The Lit tutorial was ok..the guy talked super fast...I have no idea how he does it! TOtally amazed by him. How does he breathe? But he's nice and not boring, so i guess that redeems him. Some tutors are sooo boring and they have no idea. But so far none really like that here lah.

Tomorrow is laundry day! So excited. I'm so addicted to laundry washing cos I love the smell of fresh laundry! I'd wash my clothes more often if I didn't have to pay SGD $6.40 to wash and dry my clothes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home