Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, July 16, 2004

Finally, exams are OVER!!! But I am in no way relaxed. Actually my last exam was yesterday, but I had to spend all evening and all night doing my Didaktik homework. I swear I was going blind after staring at my typing from 6pm to 3am and from 5.45am to 10am, then from 1.30 to 4.00pm...ugh. And guess what? I walked all the way to school just to put it into the letter box...then well, well, after walking home, I realised that I forgot to submit some of the sheets! ARRGGH...so I wanted to take the bus to school this time, but I just missed it. I also strained my calf while crossing the road...too sharp a turn? Well, since I'm on this "whatever can go wrong, can and will go wrong" spiel, I just have to let you know that my printer screwed up too! Firstly, it scrunched up my paper, so I couldn't hand it in. So I opened up my new paper...and turns out, the ink smudged...can you believe it? Ugh. But I am super happy that it's DONE! I haven't worked so hard and slept so little for so long!
 
Well, the last exam was pretty okay, considering I didn't quite study for it and I didn't actually understand much for the class. But there was no pressure anyway, since I knew I was probably gonna fail anyway. So I just took it easy and wrote what little I could remember.
 
Okay, gtg...have to pack my stuff for Aachen! Leaving tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home