Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, May 24, 2003

Hey, haven't written for days...AGAIN, right? I am getting to be a pretty irregular blogger.

Yup Tiff, wanna go out with you again...are your teeth hurting less now? Very sad that you didn't go for college day!! Well, the actual thing was crap anyway lah...only the dinner part was fun-ner.

Legs aching...I suppose exercising after a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG period of inertia...try almost 2 years, it is really impossible to get off my butt and do something about the wobbly layers of fat that have settled on the little bitty bits of muscles, if any, that I have left. I hear all the girls around me complaining about gaining weight, but most have gained like 2-3kg...but does anyone really know what it feels like to gain 36kg in a year? It's not the same and it's not easy to live through, especially the criticism, the questions and the jokes...and worst of all, the self-doubt and the lack of control. I just wanna give up, especially after seeing all those gorgeous babes whom I will never be like! Still, can't give up without trying, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home