Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, November 07, 2003

Weekend's here again..yeah!! But erm, stupid me, I've wasted one whole afternoon online! I don't even think I did anything but chat and read stuff on talkingcock.com! What I was supposed to be doing was researching material for my lesson plan and annotated bibliography! Yikes, where has my self-control gone? My poor CALL partner is in hospital, so I guess our project will be a little delayed. I should study or at least be reading up for next week's lectures, but I can't get down to it.

Collected my visa today! Yay, can go get a handphone tmr! Finally. Don't worry though, I won't become some sms addict too, since I don't have anyone to sms in the first place. Okay definitely have to be more disciplined about net usage man!

But this week's lessons were quite boring...most of them. Some were quite okay, but others were like the ultimate cure for insomnia man!!

Hope next week will be a better one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home