Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, July 23, 2004

Have you ever been in the situation where you think you'll never do something, cos it's against your principles...then suddenly, something happens and you just do it anyway? It's majorly surreal. Your life sorta gets turned upsidedown. But what can you do about it, when what is done is done? If only I could turn back time...
 
Going to Prague today. Super excited. Didn't really have time to pack...or to finish my homework. I suppose I'll finish it when I get back or something. I suppose you have to be a little more flexible in life sometimes...though this is not normally what I do. Ah well, when you have a life-changing experience (not necessarily good or bad), some things just don't seem so important anymore. Haha...no lah, not so serious lah. I love to exaggerate, in case you didn't notice.
 
Hmm...so happy, going back to Singapore soon! Can go swimming often and all that. Well, I mean I plan to..whether it materialises or not is another matter. I miss home. Less than last sem, but I still wanna go home very much. Gonna learn how to cook and of course, write all my essays and term papers.
 
Okay, I should at least start on some homework now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home