Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

So hot. But doesn't mean I'm dying to get back to Germany. I wanna be home too. So busy these days that I can't even sleep at night, cos I keep worrying about what I have to do the next morning, or when I get back. It's awfully stressful, really. Apart from homework, I have to settle the filming schedule and spend time with friends and settle down again. Sigh. Headache or not, I ask you?

Oh, I can always wear a hat if it gets cold...oh, but I'll get hat hair. Oh well. It's ok lah, I think my hair would've grown longer by the time it gets cold enough for my ears to freeze off. But I love this new haircut. It's different. I think it's just what I needed....some variety.

Stress...stress...stress. I've suddenly developed a fear of flying. Hope the movies are good enough to distract me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home