Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, September 18, 2004

I'm just trying to kill time before the camera crew arrives. Goodness knows when that will be. Although I'm sure they're very resourceful people...many people are befuddled when I give them directions to my house...and I don't think I'm lousy at giving directions.

My poor maid has been working so hard to move all my family's (esp my dad's) junk to less conspicuous areas in my house. And believe me, considering my dad's philosophy is "Do not leave any open space empty", you can probably imagine what my house looks like normally.

I'm getting a stomachache already. It's like I haven't been able to sleep well for the past few days. I doubt it's cos of this...but aiyah...like that lor.

Only have a few days more before I have to go back to Germany. I have decided to NOT do any work and just relax and enjoy the rest of my hols. Once back in Germany, I'll work my ass off...but first I need a REAL break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home