Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, September 20, 2004

I have bad luck with little kiddies. No idea why. We were at Suntec yesterday for lunch...and in the space of 2 hours, one little idiot wiped her wet hands on my blouse...like it was some kinda towel...her mum had to shout an apology, but honestly, I'm not appeased. Kids these days...tsk. Little monsters. Then there was this little boy who stepped on my foot and left a muddy footprint on my $89 pants! Argh. I've also been rammed into by little kids with trolleys. You know, babies are cute...but why on earth do they have to grow up and become silly little spoilt brats?

Well, the filming went fine...even if it lasted till pretty late. First we filmed in my house. Interviewed my mum and my sisters. When it got to my turn, I was feeling kinda tired and sluggish already. I apologize to Tiffany and Rachel, cos they had to wait for so long, but didn't get to swim in the end! Then we had to rush to my grandmother's place, cos the daylight was fading. Did a quick interview with my aunt. I could tell it was quick, cos otherwise we would have more do-overs...there's certain things you have to do you see. Then it was 8pm when we were finally done. One of the crew had to drop something off at a place where another crew was filming...and well, because of the road closures at Chinatown and the fact that the person driving wasn't too familiar with the roads, I ended up only getting there by 9+. It was so chaotic man! Good thing the sound guy got off to take the MRT too, cos I might've gotten lost otherwise. Sorry dear for being late!

Well, I've really gotta start packing my luggage. So many things to put iN! I'll definitely have to vacuum the clothes man. But I like packing. It lets me feel organised and in control. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home