Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, December 23, 2004

The eve of Christmas Eve! I was such in a christmassy mood that I didn't feel like doing any work at all. I was just lazing around and watching TV. Watching those court shows again. I'd really like to be the fake members of the public. It's amazing how quiet they are! And no one moving around or whispering even...I think the judges are very interesting. They're like so strict with everyone, but so nice when talking to little kids. :) Makes you wanna run up to them, squeeze them and scream "Daddy!!" Haha.

I tried baking Vanille Kipferl last night. They're one of those classic Christmas cookies over here. To be honest, they looked kinda ugly...but they taste ok. Not too rich or sweet. The ones my friend's brother made were nicer though...damn...the stuff he bakes are absolutely great! It's better than that guy who tried to convince me that he could cook really well. I don't know what to say about the chicken and rice that he cooked, except...it's PLAIN and salty. It didn't appeal to me optically either. Man, what a disappointment. At least my boyfriend doesn't pretend that he can cook.

Man...I can't wait till Christmas...or at least Christmas Eve. I wanna just let loose and celebrate for a while. But I guess not everything will go according to plan. I know I know, I totally admit that I'm a control freak and I like everything to go according to plan (well, my plan). But well, sometimes you can't have your cake and eat it.

I'm starving to death. Not that I can't eat anything now...just that I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come over. Have no idea if he's already eaten...if he hasn't, then I'll cook for us. If he has...well, then I'll have bread and ham or something. Hungry but not really in the mood to eat. :( I don't know why. Actually, I've eaten quite a lot these few days...but not really with an appetite. :S Oh well...don't even crave chocolates anymore. Maybe I am really sick of it already. It's amazing though...I used to be such a chocolate addict. Now I stare at the packaging and all I want is the "The Incredibles" stickers inside. I want the stickers...I'd throw away the chocolate if no one wanted to eat it. Ok, maybe not so extreme lah...but...einfach keine Lust.

I'm getting impatient already. At first I was like anxiously anticipating my bf's appearance...but now I'm just pissed. Ok, I really shouldn't be. He's tired too, after a whole day of working...but after a few hours of waiting, my patience is wearing thin. The hunger just makes it all worse!

Got an email from the EDB people, saying they'd like a second interview in Singapore. Amazing, considering how shitty the interview was. On second thoughts...maybe they mistook me for someone else, cos they said something about an interview in the UK with their colleagues...weird. Ah well, I replied anyway. Though...this email account doesn't give you any indication whatsoever that you've sent an email...so I can only hope that the email was sent. :S

I don't care about all that now. I just want ONE Christmas present. Haha...
Ok, I shall stop here and just wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home