Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

I've become a silly talkshow addict...and not just that...I watched like 3 "reality" courtroom shows in a row. God help me! Nah...actually I've discovered that watching TV while doing homework keeps me awake...so that I don't keep looking for food or going to sleep...that's terrible actually...winter limits the kindsa things you do. Summer gives me lots of energy!

I have a presentation tomorrow and still I'm sitting in front of this com. I should go do something else man. But I feel a need to blog today. A sense of release maybe. I'm feeling kinda stupid right now. But I dunno..hope I get over it. I feel like baking cookies. Maybe I should...cos my margarine is going to expire soon and I'd better do something with it...after they're baked, I shall give them to my neighbours...haha...great idea!

Then I will bathe and relax and look at my script for tomorrow. I will be slightly more relieved, but not completely after tomorrow's presentation. I have another one on Wednesday, you see.

How can I find videos of Partition violence on the internet? It's a tall order man! Oh well, I'll try tomorrow...cos heute hab' ich keinen Bock drauf.

Cookies cookies, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home