Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, January 10, 2005

Is it just me, or does Internet Explorer suck? I really should've listened to the people who told me to switch to an alternative web browser a long time ago. My computer's in meltdown. Yesterday, Norton Anti-virus had some internal program error and I couldn't rescue it. Had to get my boyfriend to download a new anti-virus programme. It took all night...and guess what? There were like a gadzillion viruses on my com! Then, most of the important buttons in my email accounts, like "Reply" and "Compose" and "Delete" totally don't work. Then, Windows Media Player doesn't work either. Damn it! Have to find alternatives for everything. But thank God I had an IE problem before...my neighbour recommended Opera...and so this time I downloaded it again. It's great man...now I can see the title of my blog again...using IE, I can't see "Life...and other afflictions"...which I think is one of my better made-up lines.

Speaking of made-up lines, the camera crew is here again, this time with a new cameraman who's nice too. That's good. I think you need a totally relaxed atmosphere...cos filming itself is way stressful enough man! Today was the first day of filming. I've already flubbed up like a million times..even though there wasn't anything particularly tough.

I have a warning though...they didn't use all the footage they shot, so if you don't happen to see yourself in the show, I'm really sorry!

Tomorrow's schedule is not really fixed yet. But you can bet your bottom dollar that it'll be a packed day. They have to squeeze lots of stuff into 2 weeks.

I've started writing my essay. Can't finish it though. So sian!

The producer keeps asking me what my friends say about the show...so please give me your comments if you have any. She'd be really happy man!

Ok, better sleep now...11:30pm already. Made dinner for the crew just now. That was fun. Cooking's always great...when it's not only for yourself, that is.

Ok...sleep sleep sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home