Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

I am sooooo f-ing pissed right now. Would love to strangle the silly woman who got me all worked up.

Today actually started quite ok. I woke up early and managed to call the doctor to change my appointment. I had made the appointment before school started, after thinking my timetable was finalised...OH HOW FREAKING WRONG I WAS!!! My timetable looks nearly nothing like what it looked like 2 weeks ago. Anyway, I managed to change the appointment, but I might end up missing part of my Advanced Translation class.

I managed to get to Advanced Translation as well...I didn't realise I was taking my exam in May..but after thinking about it, I realised I WAS one of the people who were taking their exams soon!

Then after class, I went to Frau Schmidt to ask her if she had my Language and Society Schein...she did..and I got a 1 from Frau Lange...well, actually I already found out yesterday, when I went to look for her because of the Schein and also to ask if she'd witness the thing I filled in for Chris. I also asked Frau Schmidt if it was still possible to sign up for Horlacher's seminar and luckily, it was.

Then I went to the post office and posted the document to Chris...and bought some stamps.

Then went home to have lunch...

Then went back to uni again, for an Angewandte Linguistik seminar. You see, I have to attend an Angewandte Linguistik seminar for DaF. I couldn't go for Interne OR Externe Unternehmenskommunikation because I would've had to attend this related lecture first...which I, as a DaF, and not a Angewandte Linguistik, student, have obviously NOT attended. Anyway, I signed up for this in July and no one said anything. Bloody hell!

Anyway, there were like 4 possible seminars I could've attended during this particular double period...but since I had signed up for this seminar, I had to rearrange my timetable and put all the rest in cold storage.

So you can probably imagine why I was so f-ing pissed that after half an hour, she said I wasn't supposed to be in this course...but she would be "kind" and offer me a place in her English seminar...which I would normally have been happy to attend...except they're during Tuesday or Wednesday 2nd period...and I have Czech and Advance Translation at those times...and you know what the b**** said? "Czech is more important to you than a Hauptseminar?" Like hello...this is the first week of school already...I have a fixed timetable...does she think her class is the like the most important in the whole world or what?? Sorry man...in any case, I was nearly ready to strangle her when she said this. What a f-ing waste of time...anyway, I have ONE chance to attend another seminar during this period if I am able to sign up for it tomorrow. I hate all this signing up crap. It will be the death of me...honestly, if I don't graduate...the weird and highly varied signing up system and the timetable clashes will be the causes.

SIGH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home