Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, January 26, 2003

Haha...success! Anyway, had my birthday party on Saturday. It was so fun...okay, admittedly I was kinda upset cos erm some pple couldn't make it, but ah well, still had fun lah. First birthday party in my whole life! Haha...am I deprived or what?

So anyway, got some great gifts! Can you believe Ranjini and I gave each other photo frames?! She says it is now super obvious that we are born on the very same day...so cool eh? I absolutely love Ranj! Han really surprised me by giving me a Mashi Maro stuffed toy! So surprising...and I really really love it!!! Real pity that I cannot bring him to Germany with me. I do not know why but my luggage is filled to almost the brim and it's not like I've put everything inside it yet! Help...AND I've even vacuum-packed my clothes!! Arrgh! HELLPPP!

I'm like eternally grateful to Shermaine (my youngest sister, for the uninitiated) cos she spent the afternoon making a parcel for "Pass the Parcel" and getting prizes for them. The prizes were pretty good...but my forfeit was kinda weird. I had to drink a whole gigantic glass of water in 10 sec. Good thing I was thirsty and am quite a camel or water receptacle or whatever, so I managed to do it. Anyway, the others liked the game too, so I am very happy and also grateful to Shermaine for preparing it.

There were actually other "highlights" too, but I cannot say what cos it is quite embarrassing and I don't really wanna embarrass anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home