Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, January 26, 2003

I give up. Computers really don't like me at all! Tiff, if you read this, please help..my comments have disappeared again...but anyway, had a lot of fun these few days...

Went to Orchard to get pizza and Chew Chor Meng's autograph for Tiff...It was kinda like a mission cos I had to sorta follow him around and wait for the opportune moment to approach him cos they were filming. Well, finally decided to pop up behind him while he was smsing and asked to buy pizza...BUT, only if he'd give me his autograph. Surprisingly, they actually decided to interview me..Cool, but hey, my Chinese really sux man...so mallu-ating! Also, seems like I'm some Mediacorp celebrity junkie or something

Met Tiff and Kylie for lunch at Raffles Place...ate 1 pizza and gave the other to their collegues. I really do like the sauce. Got like 2 sunshades, 2 converse pouches and some vouchers. they gave me really cool birthday presents too! Thanks!

Went to Orchard to meet Audz...went to Sushi Tei...met an ex-NJCian I shall not name... she dao-ed us like even when we said hi. It's not the first time she's treated us like that. She's only nice to cute guys and whoever she deems important. Can anyone spell B-I-T-C-H? Ugh...hate pple like her...

Went to collect our limited edition 5566 album after lunch (who wants to stay in the same place as a bitch for long anyway?). Okay...I admit...it is very strange for me to like Chinese stuff. I hardly watch Chinese shows without subtitles even! But even since watching Wan Quan Yu Le...heh heh, I liked 5566. Well, I guess everyone has to make some exceptions. I think Shao Wei's cute...but Xiao Dao looks scary! Doesn't Ren Fu look like Tanya Chua? Haha. That's what my mummy said anyway.

Was reading the White Oleander book that Audz bought at Kino and lent me. Believe me, the book is much much better than the movie, though a tad too explicit perhaps. Audz refused to let me read the disgusting parts out to her...sigh!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home