Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, January 24, 2003

Oh dear...what a misunderstanding! Nicholas SMS-ed me this morning to ask if I'd mind if Xing Jian came along to the party tmr. I actually thought Ranj already asked him and he couldn't come. See how confusing things can get? Anyway, I am over my row with my friend (maybe not friend) but I am not gonna talk to him. Yes, I am being mean but I can be a self-righteous bitch and this is one of the times. Lalaa..so don't get on my wrong side. Seriously speaking, though I am volatile, I don't stay angry for long, USUALLY. So it has to be something that really really pisses me off.

I am gonna leave that matter to rest and talk about other stuff. When I saw the Avril Lavigne articles in the various newspapers which are delivered to my house, I started thinking. I love her songs, but I think her personality needs a makeover. She is so weird...keeps contradicting herself and all. I love her look too, but she could learn to be more friendly. She is a public figure after all. But then again, pop stars and the like are often warped! Think Christina Aguilera. I love "Dirrty" and I think she has a nice voice but what she wears and all that really freaks me out. She really does look like some hooker. All troubled pple I think but who am I to judge, I'm disturbed too.

I couldn't really sleep last night. I was thinking about the 3-month stint in Germany again. I thought about what it would be like to be somewhere strange and sleep alone in my bed. When I was in childcare, I could never take an afternoon nap like the other kids unless some teacher was like sleeping next to me. Even then, I kept making excuses to wake up, like going to the toilet. Once, there was a new teacher and she stayed till I was asleep before she left, but I woke up and upon not seeing her there, I panicked and cried. I mean REALLY LOUDLY! Well, since then I've grown up...but I had various toys which sorta substituted the existence of a real person. I wonder if I'll be able to sleep in Germany by myself, without like a parental figure type around. Yes, I'm a pretty independent person, but I still need people to take care of me sometimes, like how I always complain to my mummy when I get injured. She calls me the Plaster Queen. She also wonders how I'll survive 3 months without her to help me apply Zam Buk and stuff (though she did get me some). Well, time will tell!

Going out soon. Trying to look for something for Tiff's Dapao to sign in case they are not giving out posters. Hmm...maybe he'll sign the pizza box...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home