Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, January 21, 2003

Haha....3rd entry of today...I am so excited that I finally got my flight itinerary (yes, my 12-year old sister had to teach me how to spell it)!! yay, so now I know what flight I'm on etc. I also know that the flight to Amsterdam is like 13h 20 min long...I am so gonna die sitting still for so long! Crossword puzzles anyone? The last time I went to Germany in 2001, I actually spent a good part of the plane ride doing my econs workbook okay! Then there's still the 1h 35min flight from Amsterdam to Nürnberg! I should count myself lucky though...some people never even get to ride in airplanes their whole life. I love planes though. Pity I'm neither slim nor pretty enough to be an air stewardess. Haha...can't be a pilot either cos I'm too short and don't have perfect eyesight (childhood dream). So I'll just have to be content with being a passenger. Hope I can get a job which requires me to travel next time.

Just watched like 3 straight hours of tv...hardly had that kinda luxury before. Better enjoy it while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home