Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, January 18, 2003

oh yay...it works. Twice in a row I type super long entries and twice they've been wiped out. This confirms my age-old fear that I have no affinity with computers! They hate me!!! *sobsob* Anyway, yesterday was fun... now that I know when exactly I'm leaving (31st Jan, 11.30pm...yay...can skip the crap with the uncles who only talk abt 2 things, studies and health) there isn't much time for me to really enjoy slacking at all! 2 weeks more...that's all that's left! So what did I do? I went out with Tiffany to support "The Mission" (yes, AGAIN. We seem like some obsessed Mediacorp fans right?) and like wow, Li Nanxing and Yang Libing seem to have done everything right. The sale was supposed to be 10.30am-1.30pm but even before 1pm, they'd sold out all their 100 pizzas, even though they cost $24.90. Whoa..the blue team wasn't even close, though they were at Wisma, which Tiff and I thought would be very crowded. Well, Tiff and I made her mother very happy. Why? Tiff got their autographs on their poster and she took photos with Li Nanxing, Yang Libing, and Tiff's "good friend" Zhen Rong aka Dasmond Koh the yellow team host. We also popped over to Wisma on the way to Wesley's place to see Tiff's idol, Chew Chor Meng. He looks awfully young man and he's hilarious man! Wesley's house wasn't as hard to find as we thought. Tiff wanted to burn CDs there so we got to listen to some nice music (Wes has like 1356 mp3s!!) Oh, to reveal some secrets, or maybe not really secrets, Wesley has a PINK room and a whole bunch of Backstreet Boys, Westlife, A1, Britney Spears and Teresa Teng mp3s on his com. Haha, okay lah, not all of them are his. But it sure was funny. I also loved the part where we looked at his old SJI annuals. It was hilarious looking at our friends in sec 1 and 2. Haha! Haven't had such a great time just hanging out at someone's place in a long time!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home