Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, January 21, 2004

Headache man...literally..head feels like it's gonna explode...even after a panadol. This is so awful...can't do anything productive like that.

Other than that, it wasn't too bad a day. I received a super surprise from Jiat Ling and Kheng Hui. Food from Singapore...never expected it and it was the best surprise ever. Thanks a lot guys! I was really thrilled.

One week left to my birthday and one week and a day left to my first exam. I may not ace it...but I am only aiming to pass. I don't wanna get kicked out of uni anymore.

Ruth says now that she's discovered my blog, I can't say anything bad about her anymore...haha. Does that really make a difference? Nah, don't have anything bad to say about her anyway. She's the best! =)

Ugh, got school...5 full double periods of it tmr...what a sucky CNY...no reunion dinner and the like either. Ah well, wait till I get back to Singapore lah.

Oh, I read Arthur Miller's "The Death of a Salesman" and Tennesse Williams' "A Streetcar Named Desire"...erm yeah, should be studying instead, but I couldn't resist reading them after I saw the titles in my lit textbook while I was doing revision...heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home