Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

First day back to school after 2 weeks of hols. It was hard enough to get myself out of bed. I have always been an "early to bed, early to rise" kinda person, but during the hols, I was sleeping at 3am every day, waking up at 9, having breakfast, then going back to sleep till lunch time...then if I was still tired, I'd sleep again around 3pm and wake up at 5. So when I tried to adjust back to a 12 midnight bedtime and 8am wake up time..it, needless to say, failed quite miserably. But I have exams to study for, so there's no choice really.

I was revising for a test I have on Thursday, when I realised, hey, my first exam is on 29 January (one day after my 20th birthday!!)...that means, horror of horrors, that I should've started revision a month ago. But, since I can't turn back time, I'll have to make the most of what time I have left. So I made up a rough revision plan, like what to revise on what day. It turns out that there're 8 days between my 2nd last and last paper, so I can throw out the stuff for the last paper until all the rest are over. Yeah! Makes life slightly easier for me! But till then, I must work hard!

Besides working hard, I have to check my complacency man. Today we had a Hamlet quiz and one of the questions was "How many acts does Hamlet have?" And I wrote...20! Cos I was thinking of scenes instead. Can I get stupider than this? I should get my brain checked. My lecturer will laugh her head off when she reads it man! Quick, help me find a place to hide.

I am so looking forward to going back to Singapore! All the good food! And all the great stuff to do. Air con! Swimming! Going to the library to borrow ENGLISH books....shopping..etc etc!

Hey Rach, I got your card and present today! Thanks!! I'll pin it to my pencil case! I got your card too, Tiff...if you still read my blog! I'll visit your blog too Rach!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home