Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

So damn stressed. I managed to get myself really wanting to get a degree at this uni...but I realise there are a gazillion obstacles in the way...and I'm not even thinking about a lack of intelligence. I'm talking about administrative rubbish. Like how many courses in which particular areas...and which kind of Schein I need...a normal "pass or fail" Schein, or a one with a grade. I'm dead confused and also it's like there's so much stuff to clear up that my head is spinning! But I suppose I'll have to sit down and really think about it soon, before I waste more time doing all the wrong things.

One of my friends here is married. I just found that out in class. Ah well. Interesting to be married at 24 I'll bet. I also met a new girl today. She's from South Korea. She's interesting!

So sian lah..must wake up at 6am tmr. Keinen Bock drauf!!

MSN and Hotmail keep screwing up on me...tried 3 times to write RUth an email but it kept not sending properly...UGH!!! Really pissed!

Okay, long day of school tomorrow. Gtg.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home