Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, April 08, 2004

When one problem goes away, another will inevitably rush in to take its place..that is, if you are lucky. It could well be a ton of other problems trying to squeeze itself into that one gap left by the solved problem. Sigh.

Now while I have internet sometimes, I have to give it up every time my neighbour goes out, cos we had to bypass the room between us (cos the idiots always somehow get the cable disconnected every time they go away)..and the cable is too short, so he cannot close his door. Arrgh! Ah well, hopefully the people next door will get their act together and stop causing problems! But right now, I will just have to bear with the inconveniences...

Oh yeah, I have no Microsoft Office either
gtg!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home