Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, March 19, 2004

Shermaine says this is the first time she's sat the bus/MRT so many times in one day. We went to Orchard first (2 buses), then to Suntec, then sat the free bus to City Hall. Then took the MRT to Westmall.

We had lunch at pastamania...then wandered into Sembawang in Cine. After that we went to HMV to claim her free CD. Then walked to the bus stop to take the bus to Suntec. Hadn't taken a double decker bus in ages really! Then we walked around and looked at more disc shops. Oh yeah, Shermaine bought me this really cute handphone accessory. It has a picture of a monkey and it lights up and talks when someone calls or sends an SMS. It's cute, but sorta noisy! In Suntec, I bought Shermaine an Ariel purse and we went to Carrefour to buy a few things. I got my Tanya CD and a few pretty postcards of Singapore. They're a lot better-looking than the ones I got a few days ago.
We said Hi to Sherry and Paul. Then we went to Westmall, where we got "Home Run" for my mum. Saw 5566 stuff all over the place! They must be really excited that 5566 is coming to grace their tiny suburban mall. I'd love to go, but I'll bet that place is super packed, cos the place is so small anyway. While seeing them live is something I wanna do, the sheer number of people going to see them is way too daunting!

Came home and watched Love Actually. Erm, I think it was the uncensored version, cos I saw A LOT of sex scenes. My mum would NOT like to watch this...and I think she'd flip if she watched it and found out that Shermaine watched it. Okay, maybe I'm being a prude, but I still don't like seeing nudity on screen or wherever else...especially if little kids had access to it.

Well anyway, my flight is confirmed. I'll be leaving on the evening of 31 March. Sigh. It's not a nice feeling to have to go back to studying and loneliness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home