Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Really bored, so just did some quizzes. Supposed to read a book lah, but well, have been busy reading most of the past few days.

I got my hair cut on Monday. The hairdresser obviously does not know how to cut according to pictures. My hairstyle looks nothing like what I showed her...and she cut it TOO SHORT as well. Not that I have short hair now...just that it's too short for my liking. Then I spent Monday afternoon being sick. Sorry, I meant having a cold.

On Tuesday, I was still sick, so stayed at home, I think. Besides that, went to IMM to buy food for Sherry's birthday dinner.

Packed my luggage today. After vacuuming my clothes and pillow, all the important stuff managed to fit in! But erm, I left out a few other things lah! Will open my luggage again tomorrow, before I go to the airport and stuff the rest of the things in.

Not really looking forward to going back...esp when I am sick now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home