Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, March 27, 2004

Now I'm flying off on 1st April, instead of 31st March. Not that it's a big deal really. The only problem is that once I land, I have to go back to my hostel, dump my stuff and rush to school to register for my language courses. Sianz. Anyway, one more day to pack or go out, so that's fine with me, really.

Okay, so what've I been doing the past few days?

Wednesday
Went to watch 20.30.40 with my mum and my grandmother. This is like really stupid, but I was actually happy that the lady wanted to check my IC, cos it was an NC-16 film. Well, it's better than being called Auntie. Or, like when I went to this book fair with Shermaine and this stupid woman asked me if I wanted to buy Barney books for "my daughter". I don't know if it was an insult to me or Shermaine, since Shermaine was like 12 or 13. The movie was funny! It was definitely worth the money! Had lunch at Tiong Bahru Plaza, then went home and tried to pack my luggage. Did not look promising. Luggage was half-full already..and I hadn't put the big ticket items in yet!

Thursday
Went to Paragon to have Xiao Long Bao with Zinnia. I've never eaten Xiao Long Bao before this. It was delish! We had ice cream for dessert. That was excellent! Went to my old house to pick up a blanket...and brought back some other treasures as well. The place seriously needs packign though. It's a disaster area!

Friday
Rotted at home for most of the day. Was mostly trying to install stuff on my new laptop. LAN card still didn't work. But my dad solved the problem when he came home, cos he had a newer, more "famous" brand. Yay! Went for dinner with Ranjini and Ruth. Ranj told a lot of lame but funny jokes. She's a genius, man!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home