Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

*Ouch* now I know how awfully clumsy I am. I managed to trip twice on the way to school and the second time, I whacked my leg against the stairs, so I have a HUUUGE blueblack just under my knee. What was I doing at school? I went to change my student ID for this semester cos there was apparently some mistake..which, might I mention, I didn't notice. I ended up waiting for a good 2 hours before I got my new one. Thank God for the people I know that I met there..I would've died of boredom otherwise. There are all these silly little admin things to do...and honestly, they take up a bloody lot of time. I had to go twice, cos they changed the office hours for matriculated students...

I seem to have forgotten my German...every time I wanted to ask someone something, I couldn't find the words and sounded like a real idiot. I need to get back into the German mode.

Still haven't done any homework. Must clear up clutter in my room. The clutter is preventing me from functioning correctly. I need cleanliness and order before I can work. That said, I've actually started a concept map of what I wanna write. Only problem is..how am I gonna find evidence to support my arguments? I know my ideas are good..but where to find pple who've already written on them? There's honestly no secondary lit on this topic.

Gotta go out in a while. Meeting Marco for dinner. He's moving to Erfurt at the end of this week, so I'll pop over to his place to take a look at it before he moves out. Haha. But oops, I forgot to bring anything over to give him. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home