Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Man...finally...after procrastinating for more than half a year, I have finished my paper on Berlin and Transsexuality. I'm so relieved. All I hope now, is that my lecturer is still willing to read it. Argh. If not, well, I'll have to do another seminar in summer and write another paper...NOOOOOOO! Well, I'll hand it in tomorrow morning..or afternoon rather...got class the whole day. Have to write my lecturer and apology letter first, I think.

BOy..I guess I really am more efficient when I'm single. I haven't done proper work for nearly half a year. I so need to have time for myself and my work. After this, I will start on my new term paper. Have 2 more (at least) to do this semester. Hope to finish one more before I go back to Singapore...or at least half. But boy do I feel a whole great weight off my shoulders. Whoopie!

I think I really like being alone. Not all the time of course, but when I need to do work or think about things, the best thing for me is to be alone, without the distraction of other people.

I think I shall sleep early tonight. Got a long day tomorrow. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home