Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Copenhagen Photos


First photo taken at Copenhagen Airport


Bottle of coloured slush at Tivoli


All the cute stuffed animals!! *sigh*


Some crazy ride that you'll never be able to convince me to go on!


Chinatown in Tivoli?


Full of weird plants and junk and yet super clear water with ducks swimming on it


Raymond's 4 or 5 Euro cappucino


I like this building. I don't know why.


Statue of Hans Christian Andersen


National Museum


Outside Christianborg...we never made it there, only took photo outside


Stroget - the longest shopping street in Europe


Super cute guy selling drinks on the Canal Tour...*drool*


Nyhavn - where H.C. Andersen used to live at one point


Little Mermaid statue...but you can't see her unless you look very carefully. You should really blame my silly camera for failing on me!


One of the entrances to Christianborg - only original part of dunno what left over (I think)


It's some important building, but I forgot what exactly


Some nice building. Reminds me of Semperoper


Copenhagen's City Hall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home