Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

A photo entry because I am tired out from having way too much fun!!


Instead of doing work, I take silly photos of myself playing with makeup


Me, pretending to be hard at work


Fu Wei and I at the Dresdener Stadtfest...Dresden is 800 years old!


Me and some random stallholder who decided to pop into the photo last minute


Fu Wei and I in front of the Semperoper


Stall selling cool DDR nostalgia stuff


Fu Wei is dunno doing what!


Mai and I in front of Augustusbrücke


Mai and I with the Katholische Hofkirche in the background


Deep in thought


Buying a ring and taking forever to decide


Fu Wei and I with the Terassenufer in the background


Fu Wei, Mai and I

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home