Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, August 04, 2006

Berlin with Jasmine and Steffi


Reichstag


MANHOLE cover - maybe I'll start a collection of these photos


Moon and sky photo - part of my sky collection


Siegessäule in the background


Haus der Kulturen a.k.a Pregnant Oyster


Me (wearing Jas' jacket...sooo cold!! I didn't bring my jacket) and Steffi


Berlin Hauptbahnhof - I like! Still remember when it used to be a S-Bahn station


Reichstag from the back


Riverside offices


Fernsehturm and Nikolaikirche in the background (I think)


Me wearing Steffi's beautiful green sweater...as if I never brought my own clothes...heh..keep borrowing from other people.


Bridge connecting Berlin and Brandenburg...at least representatively


Spongebob Squarepants!


Pull the plug...and empty the Spree?


Nice building...forgot what it is


Sushi making from the day before I went to Berlin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home