Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, August 04, 2006

Haha...ok let me continue my post about weirdos you can meet on dating websites...

There was this other guy who kept calling me "Mäuslein" and early one morning, he sent me a photo of his "manhood", which was standing proud...haha...I suppose I could've felt insulted or disgusted but I was just super amused. Haha.

There are really many many others, including this guy who wanted to drive all the way across Germany to see me...RIGHT. Please stop showing off already. And this other guy who wanted to send me a letter. Well, I like letters, but I sure ain't gonna give a complete stranger my home address. Plus, what can a stranger write to me about? You are gorgeous...you make me feel (fill in the blanks) etc etc. Right. All of us know how at the beginning, you like someone because of how you think they are like, not because of how they really are. And maybe when you find out that that person is not what you expected, you don't like them anymore. Sigh...but I suppose it happens to everyone... can't avoid it.

Ok...am a bit distracted by the huge amount of activity and changes that have taken place today. I think I need a break...my nerves can't take it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home