Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, January 19, 2003

Of all the dumb things to do, I watched Hero twice!!! Arrrghh....I don't even like the plot. I kept laughing throughout the movie and Kheng Guan said I was sadistic. *sob* haha, actually, I know I am lah. Anyway, just watched the movie cos most of the other councillors wanted to watch it. Fidel was the ONLY ONE who liked it. Why? Cos he loves Zhang Ziyi! Well, today was the first council outing where there were more guys than girls. Such a rare occasion man! We went to Marché for lunch and got placed in a strategic spot, i.e. next to the toilets. Haha. Well, after we got sick of eating, we went to watch the movie. I can't believe I succumbed to peer pressure. At least I wasn't the only one who was watching it for a second time. Haha! Went to Wisma and Taka after that. Amos kept Audrey and me company and told us not to erm "let those ang moh guys...y'know" cos they're horny (at least that's what I think he said) I also used up the $5 Bits and Pieces voucher Tiff and I got from Chuang Ye Wu Di Shou on a ring and bought some stickers for my sister from Taka, cos she suffered a harrowing experience in the car today. She was stuck in her seatbelt. At first it was super funny cos I couldn't understand how on earth she could get stuck. Well, it was one of those freak accidents and after a while it sure wasn't funny cos the belt got tighter and she had difficulty breathing. In the end, my dad had to cut the belt to free her. I was so freaked out man...I almost died!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home