Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, January 27, 2003

Okay, today was really one fun day... Nope, I didn't like go to some amusement park or whatever. I basically read more of White Oleander...it was really getting good. I like this book. The movie didn't do justice to the book in the very least! It's getting really intriguing.

Watched Wan Quan Yu Le, cos I missed it on Friday...Ren Fu got his butt poked with a needle by his mommy, whom he looks like but is actually more feminine than. Haha...

At 2pm, met Han, Ranj and Ruth at JEC to go to Han's house. Han's house is near my sec sch good friend's house...no wonder Han's purported "Adventurous" way to her house looked so familiar. I once filmed my sec 1 Lit project there...it was my first go at book to film adaptation. Hmm...think I did a pretty okay job. *ego* but we did get an A in the end, so well, it was good!

Han's house was really nice, but guess what? I loved watching Wan Quan Yu Le there...cos Ranj and Ruth were there to watch it too! Han and I actually like the same guys...how uncanny! We both like Shan Wei and Shao Wei. She accused me of trying to steal her "Lau Gongs"! (Note the plural...so greedy eh she?) *humph* Well, looking at it positively, I guess it means we both have good taste lah! Ruth and Ranj think Meng Zhe looks very AC-guy...well, quite true I guess. He kinda reminds me of those AC guys my fellow MGS-ians were crazy about in Sec Sch.

Ruth and Ranj went home quite early, but Audz and I stayed behind with Han to chat and stuff. Like time really really flew by man! Before we knew it, it was already like 8pm plus. We had dinner there. Han's mum made the best bee hoon I have even tasted. Honestly speaking, I hate bee hoon. Why? 1. Cos the bee hoon my previous maid used to make was really tasteless so I'd drown the bee hoon in Lea n Perrins sauce, ketchup or chilli sauce. 2. If it's not tasteless, it's super oily! 3. My chem teacher used to insist that we all buy bee hoon to eat during our breaks when we had Chem remedial, whether or NOT we wanted it at all. I was so pissed. I just paid and (a) played with it, (b) gave it to my friend, (c) threw it away, (d) not collect it at all, (e) brought it home for someone else...etc...just some of the many ways I tried to get rid of yucky food! But Han's Mum's bee hoon has just the perfect amt of taste without being grossly oily, which I so totally hate.. Kudos to her man...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home