Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Monday, March 31, 2003

Hello to Rach and Audrey...yes, I got your postcard. But I have to admit, I thought it was some travel advert...until I realised, hey, it is in English...obviously from Singapore, not Germany. Thanks for the postcard. Ruth will read it once she gets back from Kassel, I assure you..I will not forget.

Anyway, thought of another anti-war line: WAR is THE weapon of mass destruction

Haha...thought of it during breakfast. As you can see, I am pretty bored.

Anyway, I have been so so so busy the past week and more...I have had to do work and wait for work...mostly waiting for work actually, cos I cannot do work till some of the problems are solved. As far as I know...the problems are still there, waiting to be solved. Hope this means I can go home on time today. I have been working overtime the whole week...of course without extra pay...but I don't mind it too much either. I am paid to do work after all...which I should make up, since the first 7 weeks of my time here was spent doing nothing.

I have thought about my real dream job in the meantime. What I really really wanna do, is work for a fashion magazine...or such like. Something on the cutting edge of fashion. If I could draw better, I'd definitely have become a fashion designer. I love clothes and trends and all that, even if I don't really follow trends...I just like knowing what is in and what's not. But hey, how am I gonna end up working for a fashion mag? If someone knows, please tell me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home