Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, March 18, 2003

What can I say? I am super bored!

x. name = Samantha Sue...love my name!
x. gender = Female.
x. birthday = 28 January
x. piercings/where = erm 3 in each ear, navel piercing
x. tattoos/where = not yet...still considering...expensive man...
x. height = 1.61m
x. shoe size = 38 (European..since I am in Germany now anyway)
x. hair color = bleached...what can I say?
x. length = just nice...but getting longer...no money to get it cut

Last...
x.movie you rented = erm...that was probably 10 years ago
x. song you listened to = Uh..have no idea...some 5566 song. I was half asleep
x. song that was stuck in your head = Wunder Geschehen (Red Nose Day Song)
x. song you've downloaded = Can't remember...was a couple of months ago
x. cd you bought = Red Nose Day cd
x. cd you listened to = 5566 First Album
x. person you've called = Ruth
x. person that's called you = Ruth....erm...I have phone phobia...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home