Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, February 28, 2003

Haha...think this is the first time I am writing 2 days in a row in a long long time. But I am very bored here. NO ONE and I mean NO ONE, except for Manfred is here in the dept. I supposed Ormond will come back and Uwe will come in time for lunch (as usual)

I have been working on Adobe Photoshop, trying to edit this picture but so far it has not been completed. Alex was supposed to help me today but he is not here so I wonder how he plans to help me...he must have had too much fun at his mother's party yesterday, despite the fact he was complaining that he'd rather go for training.

I was toying with the idea of studying English in Germany...that way I should have slightly less problems with studying and yet I will still get to use German in daily life. Best of both worlds eh? But it is a pretty crazy idea I have to admit and it still won't exempt me from the stupid TestDAF...speaking of which, there is no way that I will be able to take it in Singapore. If I wanna study here, it is most likely that I will have to take the test at the Uni of my choice.

This weekend, Sonia, Ruth's friend will be visiting in Nürnberg. We'll be going shopping and going to watch Chicago...it's the first movie that we are watching in the cinemas here. Hmm...I hope it will be worth the money. Movie tix here are really really ex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home