Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, March 20, 2003

what...
x. shampoo do you use = dunno...Loreal something or other...I change all the time
x. perfume do you use = none yet
x. shoes do you wear = boots or track shoes
x. are you scared of = erm...scary things?


number...
x. of boys I have kissed?: do you really wanna know?
x. of girls I have kissed?: erm...none
x. of continents I have lived in?: Classify LIVE
x. of people I would classify as true, could trust with my life type friends?: 3


*5 things you are wearing*
1.black stockings 2.denim skirt 3.black mid-calf boots 4.chic vest top 5. underwear
*5 things you are doing right now*
1. slacking 2. typing 3. eavesdropping 4.hoping to go home soon 5.slacking


*5 things you ate in the last 24 hours*
1.Tortellini 2.Soup 3.Asparagus 4. Cauliflower 5. Corny


*5 things you did so far today*
1. Slack .2. Slack 3. Slack. 4. Go for lunch . 5.Slack


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home