Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

I have no idea what is with stockings either...but they keep you warm and make your legs look smooth. Good, no? Well, for people like me with awfully bashed up legs and really dry skin anyway. ;)

Sorry I have no time to write emails either. Really really swamped with work. But not that I mind. I don't really have anyone else to spend my time with anyway. Ruth is in Kassel to take a test for German. She'll be back tomorrow, if anyone wants to know. It is 5.30pm ...well, almost and I am still in the office. Still, hasn't beat the record of 7.15pm on Friday. I am EXHAUSTED and craving ice cream. Well, not really...but it would be nice to have a huge tub of ice cream now.

Can't think...haven't done much...

Anyway, Audz, since when have I never called you Audrey? I thought I usually call you Audrey, except in SMSes and letter and such-like. I can't remember lah. I hardly get to say anyone's name here also. I 'talk' to the computer most of the time.

Okay, gotta go check for work! Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home