Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, June 01, 2003

Sorry, I know I owe a lot of people "hang out" time...like Tiff and Jiat Ling. Sorry! Well, I will be pretty busy this week, but next week I should be quite free to hang out with you all! Except I am not free on Thursdays evenings and Friday afternoons, but any other time should be perfectly fine! Just sms me or send me an email.

Tiffy, are you not coming for SCI? Okay, stupid question, since I will only know the answer tomorrow morning, when you either appear or not appear.

Anyhow, this has been a pretty long week...I was so happy to stay at home on Friday! Thursday was like a really really long day...went to the gym and for an aerobics class, then for some Uni counselling, which stretched all the way till my German class. Guess what? Finally I have found someone my age in the Advanced Class! And, she actually knows Shanna and Bingkai, either from Pri sch or Sec Sch...so it ain't too bad. She's gorgeous too, just like Shanna!

Anyway, Jiat Ling, no worries...I'm not planning to make the same mistake twice...once is way more than enough in this lifetime... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home