Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Sigh...this must be the worst Christmas eve of my life. I am so so so so lonely and I can't feel anything but loneliness. I did my laundry and went to the post office to collect my parcels in the morning. Could only open one, cos I promised my sister not to open the other one till 25th. It's 4.37am on Christmas Day in Singapore, but I figure I'd rather open it tmr morning, when it's also Christmas here. Got a lot of useful and nice stuff from the parcel that I did open.

I watched XJSN VCDs the whole day. From 1 to 12. Can't believe I did...but erm, are there more than 12 VCDs? I watched 12 and I don't think it's the ending. I mean it's a weird ending. It's like just reached the climax...where's the resolution part? Sigh. I feel like I've been left hanging or something. Today was a day of total indulgence. Too lazy to cook, so ate a ton of chips and chocs. Think I will stay away from them for the rest of my life from now on, unless I am starving to death.

What an awful way to spend Christmas eve. I miss home...A LOT!!! Even watching the VCDs didn't really help, cos I ended up being convinced that love is meant for the beautiful alone. All my sense of fantasy can't save me now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home