Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Saturday, December 27, 2003

So lonely, cannot tahan anymore. So much for the joy of being independent. I wonder if my psychological state can hold up for any longer before I go insane or indulge in more self-destructive pastimes.

Don't worry, I'm not that far gone yet. Just tormented by having to study for a subject I never really wanted to learn. Or maybe just the idea of studying. Been sleeping a lot...like always very tired. Probably winter getting to me. All the snow from the previous week has melted away. Think I'll probably go out on Monday to get some fresh air, before I die of deprivation.

Oh yeah, I watched Amélie last night. I can't for the life of me understand why so many people like that show??!! Okay, maybe it's funny, but only if you are into the absurd.

Sigh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home