Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, December 18, 2003

Yay! I am so happy! Going to Nürnberg tomorrow morning! SO Happy! Cannot do anything else but think of it.

That's a good thing actually. Didn't have such a super day. Got a 2.0 for my annotated bibliography. It's like a B I guess..but not so good. Sigh. Okay, I admit it was sorta sloppy work completed in 1 weekend, but I really didn't wanna spoil my 1+ record. Sigh. Okay, I am probably being ungrateful, but I hate doing badly in stuff I know I can get a good grade it. I mean like maths, if I get F9 or something, I'd know that's what I really deserve anyway.

But things got better as I got to the last 2 lessons of the day. Oh, I gave away my purple snowgirl card to my friend, Liesa, and she liked it. Then I got some presents from my other friend Elisabeth. She baked some cookies and brought a bit for me...then she gave me salt and pepper shakers (yes, weird gift) because someone gave them to her but she already has too many. I also got a 2004 planner, cos she had an extra. She's really nice! I only gave her a picture I coloured myself. So I reckon I'll get her something in Nürnberg.

Yay! I'll be seeing Ruth tmr! Okay, I've said it too many times. Shopping spree here I come! Merry Christmas everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home