Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Tuesday, December 23, 2003

just got back from Nürnberg. Very tired. Need to bathe. Spent a lot of money. Sigh.

Yup Jiat Ling, I got your card. It's very pretty. Brings my total Christmas card count as of today, to 7.

Going to the post office tmr to collect my parcels. Yay! Glad they are open. I have to not open my presents till Christmas though. I promised. Ah well. THere are other things to do for tmr anyway, so I can probably resist. Not that long to wait anyway.

I think Ruth's friends are nice people. I wish I wasn't trying to overcompensate for my out of place-ness by talking so much and being so bossy. I hate myself for being like that sometimes.

Got a lot of toys. So cute that I couldn't resist. They were all small though and I will be aiming to give them away as presents, instead of being selfish and indulgent. I bought some clothes too...erm, hard for me to resist lah, but almost all were on sale.

I miss Singapore!

It snowed in Nürnberg. It was gorgeous! THere's not so much snow here in Dresden. Oh, the hostel is practically deserted. Hardly any cars in the carpark or lights in the windows.

Need to bathe. Till then. Ciao and Merry Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home