Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Friday, April 30, 2004

Internet is screwy again. I can never access hotmail and MSN never connects. What on earth is wrong man? All the other sites work...in general I mean. It's like my com suddenly developed a hotmail allergy or something. I just don't get it. It's stressful cos while I'm supposed to concentrate on my work, I keep worrying that suddenly the internet will conk out on me again and I can't do all the important stuff that I'm supposed to do!

I really should stop coming online...but I just wanna check that everything's okay...that's all! Sigh. Immense stress.

On the up side, it is now the weekend..which means, I have time to do homework! Yay! Haha..yup, homework is my number one preoccupation now..apart from whether hotmail and MSN work or not.

Can't wait for the Whitsun hols! I'll be going to Lake Constance and then maybe to visit a friend. Well, have to factor in timr for homework too, but well....let's not get ahead of ourselves now, shall we?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home