Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Haha, thanks for your comments, Jiat Ling and Tiff! Actually I still read your blogs. I erm, paiseh lah..always forget to leave comments. I shall change that habit and leave comments more often.

Aiyah..so sian. Homework is not progressing. Damn. Think I'm gonna work overnight. Burn the old midnight oil. The older I get, the lazier I get too. I need to sleep so much! But hey, what's new? Still, sometimes you've gotta make some sacrifices.

I was planning to spend the whole day on homework..but in the end, I ended up wasting the day away. I went with my mum to pick my grandmother up so we could go to the dentist. Then we had to wait over there for a pretty long...I was dying of boredom really. And when it finally came to my turn, it was kinda weird. See, my old filling had cracked. So the dentist drilled out the rest of the old filling...and boy did my tooth feel weird...it's like my whole tooth was gone or something...a HUGE hole left and a whole lot of nerves felt like they were being exposed. I think I have a really active gag reflex. I get so near puking whenever the dentist puts anything into my mouth. So uncomfortable. Two things I don't like: oral exams and dentist visits. Did I mention that I kicked the dentist the first time my mum made me to go one as a child? I know better now, but erm, I still don't relish the thought of going to the dentist. Getting your teeth cleaned also really hurts. But well, it was shocking to see how much of what I thought were my teeth was actually plaque. Haha...I'm disgusting, aren't I?

Then at home I had to wait around till my mum was done with the laptop, cos all my work is here. So I painted my nails...but the polish was terrible....it was so liquid-y and refused to dry. They smudged! I got my mum to help me pluck the stray hairs from my eyebrows. I'd noticed that they'd grown out, but I wasn't very successful at getting everything out last night. Probably cos I was on the phone at the same time. Then my mum painted my nails for me again. Then I watched Wan Quan Yu Le...then well, I tried to do some work..then I had to bathe, cos my hair was getting really oily. Then I got super hungry...ended up eating tons of chips, grapes and 2 plates of spaghetti. Oh well...that's what happens when you let yourself get too hungry.

Then I ended up watching tv...then my maid threw up, so we (my mum and I) brought her to the doctor. My mum's been bothering me about dressing properly when I go out. I used to care, but now I don't anymore. So I just wanna go out in the shorts and top I wear at home...but she says I'll disgrace myself. I still can't be bothered, but cos of her complaints, I changed into a spag top and skirt..didn't wanna bother looking for pants or a t-shirt. Haha, so she said she'd make it worth my while by letting me go in to see the doctor. Well, the doctor could still remember my name, despite not having seen me in like 2 years. Amazing memory man. He and the other doctor at this clinic are both friendly guys and quite funny too. He asked me my opinion of German guys. I told him that they were boring. We also found out how old he was and why people believed that death will come upon you when "snakes" encircle your body. By "snakes", this viral infection called Zoster or Zorster is meant. It's similar to the chicken pox virus and affects only one area of your body. Very interesting man...anyway, the full story is a bit long to tell. So I'll tell you only if you wanna know.

Ok, my sis wants to use the laptop, so I'll end here.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home