Life...and other afflictions

The rantings and uninteresting events of my life

Sunday, September 05, 2004

Hey Kheng Hui, you're right...it is herpes zoster. Well, it actually only affects one section of the body...the area around your lower ribcage. Anyway, the reason why people think you were doomed to die if your whole body was covered in 'snakes'..the rash-like thing that is a symptom of zoster, is because it would obviously show that your immune system is very weak. I mean the greater part of your body that's affected, the more your immunity is used up to fight against it...and it'll probably leave you DEAD. So that's the anti-climactic story about the shingles.

Okay, I've finally finished my FIRST term paper. Got 2 more, then an essay. Actually I may not have to do the essay...I'm doing it to get a 6 point credit, when in fact I only need 1 point...I've already handed in all my weekly assignments for a 3 point credit...so well, I'll do this essay if I have the time. If not I'll ask for an extension or simply not do it.

I need help! Does anyone not mind being filmed? I'm running out of people who are free and are willing to be on TV to do stuff with. It's for this reality show called "The Big Unknown" about the lives of uni students (that includes family and FRIENDS!)...so if any of you happen to be free and would like a tv appearance, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE let me know! It's not difficult at all. Just have to say a few things and it's not scary, I promise!

Ok, back to work, I guess...Kheng Hui just reactivated my guilty conscience...haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home